Load sequencing controllers are used to split a process heating system into smaller stages which are switched on in sequence as heating demand increases. This is an effective means of reducing perturbations on the electrical supply caused by switching a large load. The Logic version of this load sequencer is designed for use with 6 thyristor controlled stages.
- Up to 6 Stages in one unit
- Up to 11 stages with slave unit (not available from online shop)
- Directly interfaces to low cost logic input thyristor stacks or to contactors
- Built in Burst fire and Single Cycle Control Algorithms
- Allows modulating stage oversizing for stable control
- Stage rotation facility to balance heater usage
- Galvanically isolated digital inputs and outputs